Sunday 11 July 2010

776 - Usborne Touchy-Feely Books



Usborne Touchy-Feely Books
Titles in the USBORNE TOUCHY FEELY BOOKS series encourage interactive play for babies and toddlers. On each page there is a different texture waiting to be discovered. The bright illustrations and the simple text develop sensory and language awareness.

776-1 Usborne Touchy-Feely Books: That's not my puppy… [SOLD]
776-2 Usborne Touchy-Feely Books: That's not my dinousaur…[SOLD]
776-3 Usborne Touchy-Feely Books: That's not my dragon…[Available]
776-4 Usborne Touchy-Feely Books: That's not my monster…[Available]
776-5 Usborne Touchy-Feely Books: That's not my lion…[SOLD]
776-6 Usborne Touchy-Feely Books: That's not my robot…[SOLD]
776-7 Usborne Touchy-Feely Books: That's not my car…[SOLD]
776-8 Usborne Touchy-Feely Books: That's not my lion…[SOLD]

Condition: Used [7.5/10]
Old Price: RM29.00 each
Sale Price: RM19.00 each
Postage: RM6.00
[Pos Laju - West Malaysia]
Status: Available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SiKecikComel™ Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Customise by Aidi Ahmi